Provide delegates with students’ perspectives on learning in a digital classroom.
- Keynotes by internationally acclaimed Steve Hargadon, Will Richardson, Andrew Churches and Dean Groom.
- Over 40 practical learning labs and showcases from which to customise your learning.
- Sessions focused on innovative practice, curriculum delivery and leadership as well as practical and technical skills-based training in a choice of applications that foster students’ creativity and deep understanding.
- Aboriginal students’ perspectives on education for the 21st Century.
- A chance to meet educators from all sectors and levels of education across NSW and share and develop ideas to transform teaching and learning.
- Sponsors’ displays, lunchtime product ‘taste testers’ and amazing prizes!
- Complimentary cocktail party on the ANZ Stadium main arena.
Dynamic presenters will facilitate highly engaging and interactive workshops incorporating a balance of theory, practice and hands-on experiences.
All delegates are required to bring a fully charged laptop with software requirements installed including the correct version, to maximise participation.
Don’t delay as previous conferences have sold out. Registrations close Monday 21 March 2011 or as soon as workshops are filled.
Follow us on Twitter #icteach